The first SR-Lambda series was introduced 36 years ago and it has further developed into a new-generation SR-Lambda with its newly designed enclosure - the new SR-L300 advanced Lambda series Earspeaker.
TOP QUALITY SOUND ELEMENT
Hand selected thin-film diaphragm as well as tough stainless fixed electrodes has been employed for the SR-L300. Thus, rich deep bass response, delicate high frequency and soothing mid-range has been achieved in a balanced manner.
SLIDE TYPE HEADBAND ASSEMBLY
The headband (ARC) assembly of the SR-L300 is equipped with stepless slider mechanism for head pad height adjustment.
NEW LOW CAPACITANCE OFC WIDE CABLE
OFC cable has been employed for the core wires. The entire cable are then arranged in a flat, WIDE format configuration to lower the capacitance between each wires and finished with the most suitable structure to drive the earspeaker.
NEW HIGH QUALITY SYNTHETIC LEATHER EARPADS:
New earpad design is carefully crafted with high quality synthetic leather for utmost comfort for hours of music enjoyment as well as sound performance.
- Type: Push-Pull electrostatic oval sound element, Open-Air type enclosure
- Frequency Response: 7 - 41,000Hz
- Capacitance: 110pF (including cable)
- Sensitivity: 101dB / 100V r.m.s. 1 kHz
- Bias Voltage: 580V DC
- Left & Right Channel Identification: 'L' and 'R' indicated on the arc assembly, solid line (left) and dotted line (right) on cable
- Ear Pads: High-quality synthetic leather
- Cable: OFC parallel 6-strand, low-capacity wide cable, 2.5m full length
- Ambient Temperature & Humidity: 0 to 35ºC / 90% max. without condensation
- Weight: 11.4oz without cable / 15.8oz with cable
SRM-252S (Driver unit for SRS-3100)
The SRM-252S from STAX Audio is an exclusive driver unit (amplifier) for driving STAX earspeakers with PRO-bias 5-pin connections. With a clear, simple design that excels in sound quality, SRM-252S employs carefully-selected late-model high-voltage transistors and low-noise FETs.
Class-A amplification with no coupling capacitors allows for the finest reproduction of each nuance of the music.
Although the SRM-252S includes a class-A DC amplifier in a compact case, the internal heat is effectively dissipated through the aluminium chassis, improving reliability and longevity.
The line input of SRM-252S can directly connect to the audio output of CD players, portable audio players and computers, whilst the output stage with emitter-follower configuration reinforces the driving performance and smooth sound quality.
A parallel output terminal has also been added, distributing the source signal. This means that a loudspeaker may be simultaneously connected when your source equipment has only one pair of output terminals.
- Frequency response: DC 35kHz (40V RMS output SR-207, when using one unit)
- Rated input level: 125mV with 100V output
- Maximum input level: 30V RMS with volume at minimum setting
- Amplification: 58dB (x800)
- Total harmonic distortion: max. 0.01% (1 kHz / during 100V RMS output)
- Input impedance: 50kΩ (RCA)
- Maximum output voltage: 280V RMS / 1kHz
- Standard bias voltage: DC580V (PRO-bias)
- Power consumption: DC12V / 4W – AC adaptor included
- Temperature range for use: Between 0°C and 35°C, max. 90% (no condensation)
- External dimensions: 132 (W) × 38 (H) × 132 (D) mm
- Weight: 540g