Lake People G111 MKII
Lake People G111 MKII Headphone Amplifier
The PHONE AMP G111 MK2 is the successor of the original G111 which was extremely popular. Multiple updates and improvements have been made.
- smooth performing RK 27 Potentiometer for volume control
- oversized power supply with toroidal transformer
Because of low internal gain. Therefore the self-generated noise from the amplifier is not audible.
HIGHEST OUTPUT VOLTAGE
Through 60 Volt internal operating voltage. Over 90 % of all headphone amplifiers in the market offer not half that voltage !! Therefore best suited for high impedance headphones.
HIGHEST OUTPUT POWER
Because of powerful amplifiers able to deliver much more current a headphone needs. Therefore best suited for low impedance headphones and even magnetostatic cans !!
HIGH DAMPING FACTOR
Through lowest output impedance. Therefore best suited for full control even over critical headphones with the guarantee to have flattest possible response.
- Balanced inputs via gold plated XLR connectors
- Unbalanced inputs via gold plated RCA connectors
- PRE-GAIN: gain adaption in five steps
- Channel separated circuitry for minimized crosstalk
- Discrete amplifier design with 4 transistors per channel (V100 Technology !)
- NF transmission band exceeds 150 kHz (-3 dB)
- High-Grade Potentiometer Alps RK 27 with optimized channel balance and lowest cross talk
- Toroidal transformer, large smoothing capacitors
- Outputs with relay controlled switch-on delay
- Ultra compact rugged aluminum case
|Line I/O:||2 x XLR, gold plated & 2 x Cinch RCA, gold plated
|Frequency response:||5 Hz – 60 kHz (-0.5 dB) / 3 Hz – 150 kHz (-3 dB)
|max. input voltage:||+21 dBu|
|Input sensitivity||+8 dB|
|Input impedance:||10 kOhm|
|Output impedance:||< 0.15 Ohm|
|max. input level:||+20 dB|
|max. output level:||600 mW (600 Ohm) _ 900 mW (300 Ohm) _ 1750 mW (100 Ohm) _ 1200 mW (32 Ohm)|
|Signal to Noise Ratio (SNR):||> 129 dBA|
|THD+N (@ -1 dBFs):||< -100 dB|
|Crosstalk:||< -110 dB (@ 1 kHz) _ -95 dB (@ 15 kHz)|
|Power supply:||230 V / 115 V AC / max. 10 W|
|Dimensions:||168 x 47 x 125 mm (WxHxD)|