Abyss Diana TC
Abyss Diana TC Premium Audiophile Headphone
Diana TC is the latest version in the evolution of the world's thinnest planar headphone by ABYSS.
This latest model Diana TC headphone pushes technology from our award winning flagship AB-1266 Phi TC into a thin lightweight form factor for amazing world-class dynamics, resolution, and refinement to sound in a stylish headphone.
'Bigger on the Inside' best describes the huge sound, with excellent speed and wide soundstage that extends outside of your head with impeccable tonal balance and instrument separation, and voices so real you're with the band. Diana TC plays her heart out for you every time you wear her.
This headphone is excellent for those who seek a more linear frequency response with very low distortion while adhering to our moto of playing music with respect to the artists and engineers responsible for laying it down. The attention to musical detail and ability to hear into the recording this naturally is stunning!
A few notes on construction...
- We CNC machine and finish all aluminum frame components, produce our patented planer speaker drivers, and skillfully assemble with stainless steel hardware, all within our own facility in Buffalo, New York, USA
- The thinnest boutique headphone in the world sculpted from aircraft grade aluminum for incredible strength
- Sporty European leather headband with soft Alcantara® padded to eliminate hot spots (VEGAN cactus leather). Additional removable soft pad included
- High-tech durable ceramic polymer finish offers colors choices not available with other headphones in this class
- Latest generation Diana ear pads made in-house by ABYSS with soft foams and a 'pillow top' engineers to adapt to the shape of your head for comfort with minimal clamping force (Lambskin or VEGAN UltraSuede)
- Large 63 mm patented TC planar drivers with ultra-low mass diaphragm for extremely fast bass impact and subtle lifelike details to music
- Fibonacci open back hole pattern enhanced for the new TC speaker driver properly tunes the sound while following the flow of nature
- Headband magnetically adjusts with flexibility to twist and contour to your head for comfortable fit
- Comes in a Titanium Gray or Dark Bronze colors.
- Made in New York canvas carry case with leather accents and accessory pockets for easy travel
- Weight 390 grams
- Impedance 69 ohms nominal
- Sensitivity 90 dB/mW
- Includes cable by JPS Labs, length 1.5 meter/5 FT, with choice of 3.5 mm, 4 pin XLR or 4.4 mm balanced plug. Longer lengths optional.
Made in the USA